There are many different types of business signs that can be used to promote and advertise a business.
Some common types of business signs include:
- External Signs: These signs are placed outside of a business and are typically used to advertise the business and its products or services to passersby. Examples of external signs include storefront signs, pole signs, monument signs, and billboard signs.
- Internal Signs: These signs are placed inside of a business and are used to guide customers and provide information. Examples of internal signs include wayfinding signs, directional signs, and informational signs.
- Temporary Signs: These signs are used for short-term events or promotions and can be easily removed or replaced when needed. Examples of temporary signs include banner signs, sandwich board signs, and yard signs.
- Illuminated Signs: These signs are lit up and can be seen at night or in low light conditions. Examples of illuminated signs include neon signs, LED signs, and backlit signs.
- Digital Signs: These signs use electronic displays to show changing information or messages. Examples of digital signs include LED displays, LCD displays, and projection signs.
- A-Frame Signs: These signs are portable and have a frame in the shape of the letter “A,” which allows them to stand upright on their own. A-frame signs are often used for temporary promotions or events.
- Window Signs: These signs are placed in the windows of a business and are used to advertise products or services to passersby. Examples of window signs include window decals, window clings, and window graphics.
- Wall Signs: These signs are mounted on the walls of a business and are used to advertise products or services or provide information to customers. Examples of wall signs include hanging signs, blade signs, and mural signs.
- Channel Letter Signs: These signs are made up of individual letters that are formed from metal or plastic and are mounted on a wall or pole. Channel letter signs are often used to spell out the name of a business and can be illuminated or non-illuminated.
- Dimensional Letters: These signs are made from metal or plastic and are cut into different shapes and sizes to create a three-dimensional effect. Dimensional letters are often used for storefront signs and can be illuminated or non-illuminated.
- Banners: These signs are made from a durable material such as vinyl or canvas and are used to advertise products or services or promote an event. Banners can be hung or suspended and are often used for temporary promotions or events.